The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, [AL1] True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Sales Support Coordinator I is a fully participating member of the Sales team and a key staff member that provides administrative & sales customer support in the Natural Products & eCommerce channels. The Sales Support Coordinator I works closely with the Sales Support Coordinator II and III to perform data entry functions and to assist with handling external phone calls that come into the sales phone line. The Sales Support Coordinator I also assists the Sales team in providing key account customer support for Natural Channel Key Account Team and outside Territory Managers.
What you will be doing:
- Process orders in Sales Force; including orders from Genius Central & Order Dog.
- Process turnover orders into Genius Central.
- Process returns and credits; including updating SAP, Salesforce and Authorize.net.
- Resolve order errors and exceptions to ensure timely delivery of sales orders to customers.
- Cancel sales orders for sales reps upon request.
- Communicate with our logistics center resolve order issues.
- Monitor daily inventory for all brands.
- Coordinate with Trade Marketing Team.
- Provide administrative support for the entire sales team as needed.
- Upon request, generate customer invoices from SAP and deliver to the customer.
- Process short-dated orders through SAP.
- Creates spreadsheets, forms, documents as needed and completes other duties as assigned.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned, in support of the Sales team and Company success.
What you bring to the team:
Required Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Accounting, Business or related field.
- Prior experience in accounting or administrative support.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software with advanced Excel skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
- Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
- American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
- American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
- American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
- Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)