The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Material Handler is responsible for moving the various materials handled during packaging operations.
What you will be doing:
- Assist as required in cleaning in packaging areas and equipment. Assist in maintaining the room in a clean, neat and orderly manner.
- Obtain all necessary packaging components from Warehouse personnel. Assist the Packaging Room Supervisor in verifying that needed components are present and released. Clean outer containers as appropriate
- Perform various duties assigned as described in the master instructions. Assure that all operations are carried out in accordance with CGMPs and Standard Operating Procedures. Complete all documentation correctly and in a timely manner.
- State components in the appropriate areas for handling ease. Place components into hoppers as required to continue operations, using oldest lots first where applicable.
- Process packaged product by performing duties such as shrink-wrapping trays, packing shippers, weighing shipper, and palletizing completed units as required.
- Assure that products leaving the department are stored in the proper containers, and that all materials are properly labeled and returned to the appropriate area.
- Assist in assuring 100% accountability for components, products and labeling materials.
- Assist the Packaging Room Supervisor in other areas as directed
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
What you bring to the team:
- High School diploma or equivalent, with good mathematical and counting skills
- Experience working in a warehouse or distribution center is required
- Fluency in the English language is required. Must be able to perform required repetitive lifting tasks of up to 50lbs
- Prior experience in forklift operation is preferred.
- Prior experience working with an RF Gun (Scanner) is preferred.
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)