Join a Winning Team!
Through its relationship with CUSO Financial Services, L. P. (CFS) Financial Resources Federal Credit Union is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to its member base in the Bridgewater, NJ area.
When you join Financial Resources Federal Credit Union and CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Established book of business and ability to easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
Financial Resources Federal Credit Union, formerly the Ethicon Employees Federal Credit Union and the Raritan Federal Credit Union, is a federally chartered credit union that was formed over 75 years ago. With over $400 Million in assets and more than 20,000 members, FCFCU offers a variety of financial products and services to its members, and business services for its member companies, organizations, and the communities of Flemington and the greater New Brunswick/Somerset area. For more information visit: www.myfinancialresources.org.
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 21-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2312562
**Representatives are employed by Financial Resources Federal Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7