The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
Reporting to the Vice President of Key Accounts, the Key Account Manager (KAM) manages all aspects of Company business within their list of accounts. Equally adept at both analytics and sales management the KAM is the expert on the account. The KAM must have a deep knowledge of not only our business with the client, but also understand the client's business model within the channel and the category. The position maintains this understanding and takes advantage of all promotional avenues in order to grow sales. The successful KAM will have a strong background in analytics, category management and CPG sales. The KAM is also responsible for educating Sales Representatives and Clientele by thoroughly understanding and utilizing Company's sales, marketing and educational programs. The KAM is responsible for achieving set sales goals by utilizing professional sales, merchandising, planning, SKU management, shelf-expansion, data analysis, ROI and education skills.
What you will be doing:
• Actively plan and present all corporate sales initiatives to all key accounts.
• Key relationship manager.
• Plan yearly promotional execution in line with corporate distributor promotion schedule.
• Have active selling relationships across functions and with high-level executives.
• Creatively build account-specific promotional plans keeping in mind all corporate initiatives, specific SKU selection and budgets.
• Utilize internal, as well as syndicated data, such as SPINs and Nielsen, to analyze sales within each account.
• Utilize data for strategic promotional planning, as we all promotional execution.
• Plan specific training, event and demo opportunities to help attain yearly sales goals.
• Communicate, manage, and inspect new sales initiatives by setting up systems for store level audits.
• Set up and attend annual planning and review meetings with key accounts.
• Partner with brokers on account planning and review.
• Review sales goals and initiatives monthly with management.
• Support overall territory sales and organizational development as may be required from time to time.
• Conduct periodic store checks in all territories associated with key account.
• Attend key account functions such as table tops and any special training events.
• Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What you bring to the team:
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar field, MBA preferred.
• A minimum of five to seven years strategic CPG sales and category management experience.
• Strong background in data analysis and strategic selling. High level of competency with reporting, analyzing, and planning based on category and channel data.
• Experience in Natural Dietary Supplements/VMS channel sales.
• Proven ability to increase sales.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Expertise understanding, analyzing and interpreting SPINS, IRI/Nielsen data.
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Previous CRM experience
• Previous Salesforce.com experience
• Previous SAP experience
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
• Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
• American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
• American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
• American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
• Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)