CUSO Financial Services, L.P. and Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. are looking for an Account Transfer Specialist to join our fun and successful organization. Our company culture fosters and encourages innovation and growth by promoting openness, flexibility, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This position will process incoming ACAT, ACAT’s with debits, mutual fund, non-ACAT, internal and outgoing transfers.
Position duties include but not limited to:
- Processes incoming and outgoing requests including: reclaim, DTC, DWAC, DRS, rescind letters, stops residual sweeps, reactivate accounts and delivering shares back to the Fund Company.
- Provides guidance to clients, brokers or their assistants with transfer forms.
- Trains assistants and brokers on the transfer process through dataVISION , NetEx 360, and PaPort.
- Assists with rep training and/or Admin training as applicable to your job functions.
- Answers transfers line, personal line, general ops inquiries and emails within CFS standards.
- Follows up on phone calls to our clearing firm as needed.
- Follows up for all transfers through dataVision updates.
- Handles complex account transfer requests or general operation inquiries as needed.
- Handles cost basis updates, assist with cost basis, 1099 inquiries & corrections as needed.
- Reviews rejected requests from Pershing or FundVISION and relay the rejects to the rep or client.
- Ensures all incoming requests not in good order are returned within two weeks of receipt, if not rectified.
- Takes proactive measures by calling contra-firm or mutual fund companies to complete a request.
- Sets and keeps consistent work hours in the San Diego home office on a daily basis.
- Supports Company Mission and Corporate Values
- Other projects and duties may be assigned.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two years customer service experience and/or training preferably in the financial services industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Series 7 and 63 licenses are preferred.
- Have basic Excel knowledge & Microsoft Outlook.
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2306704
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. and Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. offers a rewarding career path and potential for advancement as well as good benefits and a solid work/life balance. Our collaborative culture offers community through shared goals and strong work ethics.
CUSO recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in San Diego and one of San Diego’s Healthiest Companies. As a result, we have many long-term employees who know our processes and efficiency goals so you will get to work with knowledgeable experts and top talent who believe in leading the industry through a high tech/high touch approach. To learn more about CFS, please visit www.cusonet.com.