The Nutranext™ family of brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext, we are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we offer a well-equipped gym and other facilities that encourage employees to move physically and stay fit; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Blending Tech Operator is responsible for dispensing prescribed amounts of raw materials for use in manufacturing and processing products.
What you will be doing:
- Clean all areas and equipment to be used. Complete appropriate logbooks prior to requesting Quality Assurance clearance.
- Verify that all necessary materials are correct, present, released, and within the expiry period. Assure that all outer containers are free from dust and debris.
- Maintain master records, logbooks, and other documents in good condition at all times. Record all required information promptly and accurately. Official records must be current at all times.
- Weigh materials and record all necessary dispensing information in master records. Obtain supervisory verification of all weights and measurements to assure correctness of quantities and calculations prior to processing.
- Process raw materials according to master instructions, documenting all required actions in the master records. Operate all equipment in a safe manner according to established procedures.
- Weigh and document yield for all products after completion. Label all product containers and rejected materials appropriately.
- Palletize batches after processing, securing drums with stretch wrap, and assure that all products leaving the department are stored in the proper areas.
- Perform all duties in accordance with applicable S.O.P.s, CGMPs, and master instructions in order to consistently produce quality products.
- Assist the team in other areas as directed.
What you bring to the team:
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Fluency in the English Language.
- Able to perform required repetitive lifting tasks
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Prior manufacturing and/or production experience.
- Prior experience in the nutraceutical industry.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
- Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
- Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
- American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
- American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
- American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
- Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
- Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)