Make the Mission Happen.
Base2 is looking for a Software Developer to develop and code innovative software solutions. Practice agile software development methods and actively participate on teams of software developers, researchers, designers, and technical leads; support software development infrastructure and assist in building and configuring computing systems and resources; interface with technical community and other entities to understand challenges, needs, and develop solutions; contribute to improving the overall technical capabilities of the mission. #joinourband
- Evaluates and recommends software development platforms and architectures as well as the hardware requirements for the support of development, testing, quality assurance, and production environments.
- Conducts applied research in the areas of current and emerging computer technology for the purpose of integrating appropriate new technological advances into the mission.
- Develops and maintains software development architecture and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Establishes and documents software development guidelines, coding standards, and conduct training sessions as needed. Conducts code review and diagnoses technical issues reported.
- Conducts daily hands-on programming work.