BMW Rockville is looking to hire a self-motivated, energetic and customer driven Service Valet/Porter to join our team! You are responsible for performing a variety of duties as they relate to the Operation of BMW at Priority 1 Automotive Group. This position plays a key role in maintaining our dealerships reputation and image!
- Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles and replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed.
- Keep vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing debris as necessary.
- Drives dealership vehicles and customer cars to designated parking spots in our service area lot and to the service area for customer pickup.
- Inspect vehicles for stains, debris and damages before returning the vehicle to the customer, and report any damage immediately
- Return vehicle keys to the appropriate service consultant
- Pick up vehicles from and deliver vehicles to storage
- Assist with shop clean-up and deliveries when needed
- Maintain a professional and neatly groomed appearance
- 1 years of dealership experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License with a CLEAN driving record - 0 POINTS on record
- Must be 18 yrs. of age or older
- A love of Everything Automotive
- Drive both manual & automatic transmissions
- Professional and well-groomed appearance
- Excellent verbal, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with customers, vendors and employees while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
Priority 1 Benefits:
Medical, Dental, PTO, Paid Holidays, Ongoing training and development
To qualify for employment, candidates must submit to a pre-employment investigation that includes a background check, MVR, drug testing & previous employment verification.
**Priority 1 Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug-Free Work Environment**