The boat rigging crew supports the sales staff in all aspects of major unit inventory management from receiving to delivery. The successful candidate will assist unloading boats, inspecting each unit for damage during delivery, rigging and prepping boats for sale, cleaning and moving inventory into showroom/sales floor, keeping boats clean and ready to sell, post rigging/preparing boats for delivery, and assisting with boat deliveries to customers. This is a highly responsible position that requires high attention to detail, safety, efficiency, and the ability to multitask in a busy marina environment. The boat rigger is an essential tool for collaborating between sales and service to ensure boats are properly rigged to exceed the customer's expectations for quality and service.
• Responsible for receiving, prepping, maintaining, and delivering new and used boats
• Installation of components such as windshields, bimini tops, seat cushions, and other light mechanical duties
• Communicating directly with sales and service to determine specifications for rigging and product placement
• Follows pre-delivery and safety instructions so boats are ready and safe for transport or sale
• Prepare sold boats and at times deliver to customers with a high level of customer service and care
• Any additional duties assigned for success
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://ClassicCityMarinas.appone.com