The onsite technical recruiter helps assign employees whose skills match customers' needs. The onsite technical recruiter is based at the customer's worksite and is primarily responsible for meeting the customer's technical staffing needs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Delivers high-quality service to customers and employees by matching employees' skills with customers' needs.
- Manages full-cycle recruiting efforts for specific positions based on customer needs, with ability to meet hiring quotas.
- Uses recruiting tools such as LinkedIn, Indeed, and other hiring sites to fill assignment orders rapidly with qualified employees.
- Analyzes resumes accurately, and screens candidates based on specific customer account.
- Interviews candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for assignments.
- Conducts candidate reference checks. Uses candidate reference checks to develop additional business opportunities.
- Builds professional relationships with customers, employees and staff.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and printers/scanners.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position; days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m, but may fluctuate based on hiring needs.
No travel is expected for this position.
Valor Global is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!