Demand Generation Marketing Manager
About the Job
As a Demand Generation Marketing Manager, you will identify opportunities to attract customers to PFL and expand within our existing customer base. You will work with a cross-functional team and be responsible for creating new multi-channel demand generation programs targeted at both existing and new verticals. This role requires an obsession with analytics, stats, transparency, a focus on continuous improvement and a commitment to customer success.
You have a passion for building, implementing and measuring marketing campaigns. You have an ability to work on projects with a high level of detail and tight deadlines, involving multiple stakeholders across departments.
You understand how to target and expand engagement within diverse organizations of varying sizes and can coach others on how to excel in these markets.
You’re comfortable with SaaS funnel metrics and are constantly seeking out new ways to improve demand generation process, reporting, and enablement.
You are a fast learner with a drive to work in tech and SaaS specifically. You genuinely like helping other people and being on a winning team, but you are also self-motivated and deliver exceptional work as a rule.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to enrich their marketing experience in a fast paced, successful, and innovative company.
Your Skills and Experiences:
- 3-5+ years of B2B demand gen marketing, ABM, or marketing campaign experience
- Experience building integrated marketing campaigns for financial services, HLS, retail and enterprise-level organizations
- Ability to train team members on process and best practices related to selling into new markets or enterprise-level orgs
- Expand on existing programs to generate awareness and pipeline to land, nurture and close new business within new verticals and enterprise organizations (current and future customers)
- Comfortable working with SaaS metrics and ability to tie results to initiatives
- Familiar with Demand Gen Tool Stack i.e. Marketing Automation, Salesforce.
PFL develops state of the art Marketing Automation Software and delivers one-of-a-kind cloud-based sales & marketing technology. PFL is a software development company in a category of its own.
Poised to revolutionize the world of "Tactile Marketing Automation" for businesses worldwide, we are seeking the best and the brightest to help us enable our customers to better optimize their Marketing Automation and CRM platforms to include high impact direct and dimensional mail, cutting through the digital clutter to improve sales and marketing effectiveness.
Please note: PFL requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US and generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.