Join a Winning Team!
Through its relationship with CUSO Financial Services, L. P. (CFS) University Federal Credit Union is seeking a Licensed Investment Coordinator for one of our top Financial Advisors in the Austin, TX area.
The Licensed Investment Coordinator provides administrative and service support for the Financial Advisor(s), investment clients and employees by responding to inquiries and requests, scheduling appointments, and executing miscellaneous financial-specific projects.
Essential Function Description
- Demonstrates accountability and takes ownership in daily work by assuming responsibility and consistently takes action that supports the success of the Investment Advisor(s).
- Ensures Financial Advisors’ calendars are filled with appointments and provides technical support to the Investment group to help maximize operational efficiency.
- Provides comprehensive support for Financial Advisors including trading, marketing, relationship building and effectively managing all essential administrative tasks.
- Consistently provides excellent member service by responding to all inquiries in a timely manner and immediately resolving issues by identifying goals and establishing priorities.
- Provides investment advice and executes customized solutions to meet members’ service needs.
- Builds and maintains excellent relationships with employees by attending branch activities, UFCU-sponsored employee events, and providing coaching, advice and general information about investments products and services.
- Maintains all required licensing and meets continuing education requirements on an annual basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Maintain strict adherence and compliance to all laws, rules, regulations, policies, procedures and internal controls specific to your role.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- S6 with S66 (or S63/65 in lieu of S66) plus Life and Health Insurance OR
- S7 with S66 (or S63/65 in lieu of S66) plus Life and Health Insurance
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a related field required.
- Credit union or financial institution experience preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year administrative or clerical experience preferred.
Specialized Knowledge, License, Certifications, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Must be bondable.
For immediate consideration please apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2287855
Investment Sales Assistants are employed by University Federal Credit Union and registered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P., go to www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7