1. M.A. Degree in Social Work or Counseling from an accredited college or university.
2. Registered intern or associate with the Board of Behavioral Sciences. Some programs may consider candidates who are able to obtain registered status within first 6 months after hire. Registered PCC intern (PCCI)* with relevant experience with target population eligible in San Diego/Alameda/San Mateo Counties (If working in a program licensed by Community Care Licensing must meet minimum training and experience requirements). For more information please see http://www.cdss.ca.gov/cdssweb/entres/pdf/CCR/STRTP_ILS.pdf
3. Licensed (LCSW or MFT; or, in San Diego/ Alameda/San Mateo County Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCC). A license may be preferred based upon program need.
4. Certified to conduct a CANS/ANSA assessment within 90 days of employment if the work assignment is in a County program that requires CANS/ANSA certification.
1. One year post-graduate school experience with program target population (Example: intellectually disabled, homeless, teens or young adults, seriously emotionally disturbed).
2. One year experience with program modality (example: school-based, residential, mobile/community-based, assertive community treatment, wraparound, etc.)
(*) For LPCC/PCCI’s, the county-specific eligibility must be verified by the hiring manager including certification by the BBS to work with families, as required.
3. Bi-Lingual Spanish speaking preferred.
CHECK OUT WHAT OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE!
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (PPO or HMO options)
Employer matching 401(k) retirement plan
Employer paid life insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account (both medical and dependent care)
8 Paid holidays
21 days of Paid Time Off