Join a Winning Team!
Bank of Oak Ridge through its relationship with Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. (“SPF”) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to its customer base in the Greensboro, North Carolina area.
When you join Bank of Oak Ridge and SPF, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the bank’s customer base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
Established in 2000, Bank of Oak Ridge is a community bank dedicated to delivering Spectacularly Local banking. With Triad locations in Oak Ridge, Greensboro and Summerfield, North Carolina, we focus on providing personalized, convenient banking services close to home and work. Bank of Oak Ridge has $350 million in assets, and has been voted “Best Bank In The Triad” for six consecutive years (2012 – 2017). The bank is looking for the right person to help build on the success of their investment program and help their members make sound investment choices. To learn more about Bank of Oak Ridge, go to www.bankofoakridge.com.
SPF (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA serving the investment needs of banks and their customers. We work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2283431
**Representatives are employed by Bank of Oak Ridge and registered through SPF (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. visit www.sorrentopacific.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7