Join a Winning Team!
CUSO Financial Services, LP. (CFS) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services for members of DuGood Federal Credit Union and Sabine Federal Credit Union and in the Beaumont TX, and Orange, TX areas.
When you join DuGood Federal Credit Union and Sabine Federal Credit Union, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 22-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
DuGood Federal Credit Union is committed to helping individuals reach their financial goals. From starting a savings or checking, planning for college or retirement, financing affordable loans to buying or renovating a home. Our members’ needs are important to us and we’re here to help. To learn more please visit: https://www.dugood.org/
Sabine Federal Credit Union was chartered in October of 1948 to serve the employees of the DuPont SRW plant in Orange, TX. In 2006, we became community chartered to be able to provide products and services to persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in Orange County. Currently, we are tri-county chartered to serve Orange, Jefferson and Hardin Counties. To learn more please visit: https://www.sabinefcu.org/
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63 (65 or 66 preferred) and Insurance license
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2282592
**Representatives are employed and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, LP. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7