Join a Winning Team!
CUSO Financial Services, LP. (CFS) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services for members of Alpena Alcona Area Credit Union in the Alpena, MI area.
When you join CFS and Alpena Alcona Area Credit Union, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Strong compensation package: Includes a guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission.
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 21-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
Alpena Alcona Area Credit Union (AAACU) has over 28,000 member s and $290MM in assets. As a leader in the community, we focus on reinvestment, charitable contributions and the credit union philosophy of “people helping people.” We put people before money and have a strong belief in service above self. We are Alpena Alcona Area Credit Union and everything we do we do for you… the employees, the members and the communities we serve. To learn more about AAA Credit Union, visit www.aaacu.com.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63 (65 or 66 preferred) and Insurance license
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2281046
**Representatives are employed and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, LP. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7