Job Purpose: Increase efficiency of the sales team by maintaining the inventory and coordinating wholesale activities.
· Provide administrative, clerical and general office support to the sales department and business office as needed.
· Promote BMW standards for superior customer, employee and retail facility administration
· Perform administrative functions accurately and on time by actively listening and carefully following instructions and procedures. Tasks include:
o Create, edit, and type correspondence
o Maintain timely, neat, accessible, an accurate records
o Assist in the mailing, stocking, displaying, and/or distributing of promotional materials, supplies, forms, catalogs, etc. per the Sales Manager
· Maintain vehicle inventory records, including order status. Assist in ordering vehicles as requested
· Receive and verify new shipments so they coincide with factory invoices
· Maintain vehicle inventory records, including order status, Assist I ordering vehicles as requested.
· Assist Owner, Sales Managers, and General manager as needed
· Order supplies
· Other duties as assigned
· Dependability. Complete tasks on schedule; accept accountability.
· Participatory/interpersonal. Work effectively with employees and customers
· Communication. Speak, read, and write well.
· Flexibility. Accept change; take on special tasks as needed
· Ability to learn and apply information without excessive resources or time.