The business systems analyst acts as the liaison between business units and Technology department; completes business cases in support of projects; participates in or facilitates business process modeling and research efforts; and acts as a consultant and reviews all documents on project teams.
What you will be doing:
- Manage and facilitate discovery sessions in order to establish business objectives/requirements, help quantify business challenges, develop detailed process maps, business process capability, quantifiable improvement goals, prioritized root cause analysis, and solution recommendations that directly link to improvement goals.
- Produce artifacts not limited to detailed business process diagrams, functional requirements.
- Partner with all stakeholders and all levels to define appropriate scope and expectations for initiatives, and to create and present formal documentation of findings.
- Lead cross-functional teams with minimal supervision in a matrix organization with diverse skill sets and subject matter experts to bring projects to a successful close effectively managing time, cost, quality, scope, priorities, resources, tasks and deliverables.
- Performs all duties with minimal supervision with expectations of paramount professionalism, quality, cross-functional collaboration, and respect for others.
- Works with different team members (internal and external) to resolve in a timely manner process, operational, and technical issues while documenting the results of the troubleshooting/debugging activities in support of project-related and operational/production issues
- Design system specifications, develop, test, and implement cost effective solutions within SANa
- Provide guidance to the business on appropriate use of the SANa system
- Manage the QA Team and processes
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science and/or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of Business Analysis, Project Management, IT or related experience
- Solid business analysis skills not limited to requirements elicitation, process mapping, documentation and analysis
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite including Project and Visio
- Intermediate level Project Management skills capable of providing project management controls, project plans, timeline schedules, and facilitation of communication between team members to meet changing needs and requirements
- Great organizational and time management skills, great communication skills with both business and technical employees, great attention to detail.
- Exposure to project life cycle methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Certification in SCRUM
- Knowledge of JIRA
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)