The Crossing is a non-denominational, multi-site church, with four St. Louis-area campuses, where we gather each weekend to study this ancient story found in Scripture that is still transforming lives today. We believe church should be a place where believers of Jesus and skeptics can stand side-by-side to study truth and ask tough questions. We blend teaching and worship with art and technology to create a service where you can experience the message of Jesus in practical and life-changing ways.
Program start date - September 3rd, 2019
The Year-Long Residency Program is for individuals with a bachelor’s degree (minimum) that are seeking a path of further development in their ministry careers. Throughout the program residents will develop their leadership capacity, skills, talents, emotional health, and spiritual maturity. Residents will also be connected with seasoned mentors to grow further personally and professionally. This full-time temporary position will report to the Associate Director of Residency and will work closely with the leader of the ministry track they are pursuing.
For additional information, please visit: www.thecrossing.church/residency
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Increase ability to lead and influence others
- Develop skills and gain experience in multiple areas of ministry
- Collaborate with ministry teams
- Attend and contribute to ministry team and cohort meetings
- Read and discuss assigned reading
- Mature in personal spiritual growth
- Further develop application of Biblical principles
- Take on additional leadership responsibilities as assigned