Join a Winning Team!
Through its relationship with CUSO Financial Services, L. P. (CFS) Vermont Federal Credit Union is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to its member base in the Burlington, VT area.
When you join Vermont Federal Credit Union and CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
Established in 1953, Vermont Federal Credit Union has over $540 million in assets and more than 40,000 members. Vermont Federal is a full service, not-for-profit, cooperative financial institution that has been serving Vermonters for over 60 years. Whether it be working together on a mortgage or helping to grow your business, Vermont Federal is the right choice for you and your financial needs. To learn more, visit www.vermontfederal.org
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 21-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 (or 66) and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2255790
**Representatives are employed by Vermont Federal Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7