Essential Functions: Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Must interface with the Director of Player Services to perform the following tasks:
- Create exceptional experience for all guests and co-workers through a safe, clean, and friendly environment.
- Field incoming calls and emails related to players/sponsors/media/VIPs/ATP-WTA tours/other groups.
- Handle daily emails/execute reservations through Access and send to hotels.
- Input and send confirmations to guests.
- Reconcile arrival/departure dates/other changes.
- Process morning No-Shows.
- Assist in Hertz rental car program vouchers.
- Assist in working with Accounting in the printing of on-site prize money receipts and tax forms if necessary.
- Update various forms when necessary.
- File when necessary.
- Interface with Hotel/Tix Pkg. Dept. as needed.
- Interface with Players for their related services during tournament.
- Assist with various aspects of tournament operation as deemed necessary or as directed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as player rules and regulations, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively with vendors, customers, players or co-workers.
- Ability to write correspondence and effectively present information.
- Must effectively present information and respond to questions asked by managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must know the English alphabet.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts. Ability to apply concepts of basic math. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Ability to use a calculator
Must have strong customer service experience and aptitude to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Must pay attention to details
Ability to be security conscious
Must meet standards of cleanliness and appearance
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Word, and PowerPoint.
Ability to maneuver throughout the internet.
Knowledge of Sales Force and/or Access preferred
Typing and keyboard experience is a must
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Time management skills
- Must have experience in customer service and enjoy working with others
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands, reach with hands and arms, and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position entitles flexible working hours based on events and might include nights, weekends and major holidays.
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. On occasion, loud noise levels may occur during construction if applicable.
Must be able to use and view a computer for extended lengths of time and the ability to read small print.