Summary: Provides a positive customer experience and assists our Account Managers by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Prioritize customer needs and communicate that to the service department staff.
• Answers inbound customer service calls, responds to customer emails concerning price quotes, placing orders and status of orders
• Enters and oversees orders to ensure timely delivery or service
• Coordinates all unscheduled deliveries with warehouse personnel, delivery and customer
• Notifies customers regarding special delivery instructions
• Checks product availability for pending/aging orders and monitors customer back orders
• Finalizes orders and ensures payments are posted
• Resolves customer service concerns after determining root cause of the concern and escalates customer issues requiring extensive problem solving
• Coordinates common carrier deliveries including LTL, UPS and courier services
• Promotes current marketing efforts by up-selling products and services
• Works with Inside Sales personnel to ensure proper handling of new customers
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://AlliedOilAndTireCompany.appone.com