Join a Winning Team!
DCN Wealth Management through its relationship with Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. (“SPF”) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to its customer base in the Fremont, CA area.
When you join DCN Wealth Management and SPF, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Mentoring: Working side by side with an established advisor who has made the Top 50 Financial Advisors with the United States (Bank Investment Consultant Magazine) and Top Wealth Managers in San Francisco-East Bay (Five Star Wealth Managers/Diablo Magazine)
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products that best meets your clients’ needs and objectives
- 401k and Profit Sharing Plan
- High GDC Payout Structure
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
- Exceptional technological tools and support
It is DCN’s goal to provide the very best full service and specific unique solutions for every client. To learn more, visit www.dcnwealthmanagement.com
SPF (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA serving the investment needs of banks and their customers. We work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 and Insurance licenses
Clean U-4 and Background
Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2252407
**Representatives are employed by DCN Wealth Management and registered through SPF (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. visit www.sorrentopacific.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7