Join a Winning Team!
Through its relationship with CUSO Financial Services, L. P. (CFS) Texas Bay Credit Union is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to its member base in the Houston, TX area.
When you join Texas Bay Credit Union and CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
Giving employees an excellent benefits package is an important part of what makes Texas Bay Credit Union unique. These are some of the rich benefits Texas Bay Credit Union offers to their employees:
- Health Care Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Extended Illness Time
- Birthday Off with Pay
- Most Holidays off with pay
- 401(k) plan with matching as well as financial counseling
- Pension Plan
Established in 1936, Texas Bay Credit Union has over $400 million in assets and more than 40,000 members. Texas Bay Credit Union is a local, not-for-profit financial institution focused on serving their members. Their mission is to offer each member the right product, at the right time, and delivered the right way. To learn more, visit www.texasbaycu.org
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 21-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2248662
**Representatives are employed by Texas Bay Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7