|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Summary: Manager will be directly responsible for daily operations, customer satisfaction, account retention and strong employee relations. Specific responsibilities include work scheduling of all account personnel, establishing work standards, conducting site evaluations/audits, overall inventory/equipment usage, budget control, troubleshooting/ problem solving, orientation/training of supervisory and support personnel, safety compliance, customer relations, and special project work as requested. This individual will also ensure that all managed services are being provided in a proper and cost effective manner.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures that service delivery is consistent with the highest quality of standards within our organization.
- Maintains employee personal records for administrative compliance.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, executes and supervises functions of janitorial & staffing operations on all shifts.
- Establishes/enforces work flow processes and standards.
- Ensures that environmental procedures are being maintained in accordance with Local, State, Federal and Company requirements.
- Meets and communicates with client(s) regularly to ensure satisfaction, identify opportunities, and provide status updates on daily operations and projects.
- Acts as liaison between the client, operations leads, and corporate support teams.
- Controls expenses for all managed operations, reviews job cost and make adjustments necessary to meet budget compliance.