BMW Rockville is looking to hire a professional, energetic and customer driven Full-Time Loaner Agent/Cashier to join our team! This position plays a key role in maintaining our dealerships reputation and image! Come meet Aaron, Scott and Lilian and tell them why you have what it takes to be a part of Priority 1 Auto Group/BMW Rockville!
***Ideal candidates will have previous experience working in an automotive dealership, but we also welcome candidates with experience working in retail, customer service or service/hospitality!
Rotating Shifts : 7:00am - 4:00pm & 10:00am -7:00pm / rotating Saturdays from 7:30 am-4:30pm
12.50+ Commensurate with Experience
- Greet guests and address guest’s questions and needs promptly and professionally
- Assist customers with their needs and directing/escorting them to their desired destinations.
- Perform administrative functions accurately and on time by actively listening and carefully following instructions and procedures.
- Maintain supply and support systems as requested, including literature, display materials, pricing references, and other materials.
- Assist in ensuring the safe and proper maintenance and use of physical resources - exterior display and parking, showroom area, display systems, and rental/loaner vehicles.
- Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of counters, displays, and customer contact areas by following good housekeeping procedures.
- Maintain a professional and neatly groomed appearance
- 1 year of dealership experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Acceptable motor vehicle record
- Must be 18 yrs. of age or older
- Professional and well-groomed appearance
- Above average energy level
- Excellent verbal, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with customers, vendors and employees while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
To qualify for employment, candidates must submit to a pre-employment investigation that includes: background check, MVR, drug testing & previous employment verification.
**Priority 1 Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a Drug-Free Work Environment**