The Global Product Manager (one year fixed term contract) is responsible for driving the implementation of the global product line strategy, owning and driving process excellence whilst helping coordinate the activities and priorities of the cross functional project team
• Implement global product marketing strategies for the Product Line in order to achieve short term performance vs budget and long term strategic goals
• Identify new product opportunities based on OE launches, regional feedback or supplier ranges.
• Manage the cross functional team to deliver regional New To Range requirements
• Coordinate activities for supplier cost management to achieve profitability targets
• Recognize products at end of life and manage the elimination of obsolete stock with the closure of parts and supersessions.
• Coordinate cross functional team activities to ensure processes are followed efficiently and activities delivered on time.
• Support Sales and Regional Category activities by being the Subject Matter Expert on your products. Build strong relationships with Category teams and ensure transparency on project status and time line
• Monitor key financial metrics monthly and co-ordinate actions where recovery needed or new opportunities emerge
• Bachelors Degree in business
• 3 years experience in Commercial environment (preferrably Automotive) Experience in Automotive AFM business is preferred
• Proven experience in a product management role, managing complete product life cycle, preferably in the automotive industry
• Have the ability to build equitable and progressive relationships at all levels of the customer and within Delphi Technologies
• Must be customer focused, with the determination and drive to exceed customer expectations
• Adept at working across boundaries e.g. functional, cultural, geographic to increase organization performance, productivity and problem solving
• Ability to constantly challenge current thinking and encourage surrounding colleagues to do so
For more information, or to apply for the role, please contact email@example.com