Under general direction, the Program Manager is directly responsible for the formulation, evolution, and communication of the strategic vision for programs for Slipstream.
Primary & Essential Responsibilities
1. Oversee the activities for Slipstream’s programs
2. Qualify and conduct technical analysis of proposed energy efficiency projects.
3. Participate in long term program planning and evaluation
4. Coordinate with external parties, such as sponsors, governmental agencies, and national affiliates, on program issues and develop partnerships that benefit the program and represent Slipstream at regional and national conferences, for example American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE), Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE), etc., as appropriate.
5. Develop and manage staff.
6. These responsibilities are not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned from time to time.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, energy policy or related field
2. 3 to 5 years experience in sales and relevant preparatory work, including
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite or comparable software
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://WECC.appone.com