Moving mobility forward
We are Aptiv ' a new technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. Operating as Aptiv, we pioneered advances in the industry. Now, as Aptiv, we're more dedicated than ever to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
Join our innovative team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here's your opportunity. Join the technology company that's transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We're dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life. Aptiv.com
Major Job Responsibilities:
• Manage Queretaro site engineering teams for Automotive Electronics Projects Execution.
• Drive teams to plan and execute with exceptional quality.
• Drive testing automation and improvement.
• Support Talent acquisition and ensure proper mix of experience to successfully execute projects.
• Develop a training curriculum for the engineering teams to ensure proper ramp up of new resources.
• Monitor and measure performance of the site Timing, Quality and Cost (metrics).
• Develop improvement plans for the sit based upon metrics data.
• Mentor and train SW, Systems and Independent test managers on Aptiv expectations.
• Support audits - internal and external.
• Site level risk management.
• Review and support improvements to attrition.
• Build a team to deliver results per timeline with Quality and within budget.
• Coordinate and ensure proper communications with other sites.
• Support software process adherence and compliance with Quality Assurance standards.
Major Job Qualifications:
• Embedded Software Development Experience
• Evidence of successful management of very large teams (100+)
• Experience managing multiple competencies
• Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering
• Thorough knowledge of Software/Systems project management methods and tools
• Experience with Agile development/management tools & techniques (Ex: Scrum / AutoScrum, Test Driven Development)
• Experience working with and leading globally distributed teams
• Willingness to travel internationally
• Working knowledge of Quality processes (e.g. Auto SPiCE, CMMI) and tools
• Problem solving and Negotiating skills
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Automotive Electronics, Infotainment Software experience
- Knowledge Operating Systems, Virtualization, Test Automation
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Software engineering
Apply now or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org