Job Title: Aquatics Maintenance and Lagoon Keeper
Job Site: Sole Mia
Job Category: Facility Operations
Position Type: Hourly
Pay Range: $12.75-$15.00
Location: Miami, FL
Position Type: Part-Time
Travel Required: No
Minimum Prerequisite: ILTP Lifeguard License or Equivalent, CPO or APO Certification
Will Train Applicant: Yes
Education: Graduated High School/Associates Degree/4- year degree
Human Resource Contact: Brandy Mobley
I. JOB SUMMARY
Provide general oversight, supervision, and the safety of guests/swimmers frequenting JEM operated aquatic facilities. Provide general oversight for pool decks, aquatic facilities, attractions and swimming pools located on the premises of client aquatic facilities. Provide general oversight and supervision of JEM employees assigned to operate client aquatic facilities.
II. DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Must constistently perform the following duties:
- Provide gerneral oversight and supervision for client aquatic facility operations by enforcing safety rules and supervising/protecting guests/swimmers, rendering first aid/emergency care and monitor lifeguard performance expectations.
- Provide customer service oversight as rendered by JEM employees for swimmers frequenting JEM client aquatic facilities.
- Perform daily visits to assure complaiance for maintenance and operational processes including the global monitoringof checklists/reports.
- Monitor and maintain oversight for JEM operating equipment including AED's, oxygen support units, first aid kits, radios, and other communication equipment
- Provide general oversight to assure and achieve consistent operating practices as set forth by JEM policies
- Perform daily equipment checks of JEM iPads and radio communications equipment
- Verify lifeguard duty station documents are accurately recorded and filed at each client aquatic facility within the assigned region
- Mentor, coach or otherwise dicipline employees failing to acheive satisfactory performance expectations
- Perorm other duties as assigned by Manager