Our mantra at PFL is to: Help our customers be more successful. It’s a part of our core, deep in our DNA. In the beginning, that meant state-of-the-art manufacturing and custom print solutions to fit each customer’s unique need. As we grow, making our customers successful means developing technology solutions that change the way they connect with prospects and drive results. Combined, our custom print solutions and SaaS offerings are carving out new categories in marketing automation and sales enablement to help those we serve achieve their business goals. PFL employs 200+ employees in manufacturing, sales, marketing and software development, and has been creating a great place to work in a great place to live for 18 years.
Who you are:
You are a linchpin with a passion for SaaS and proven executive leadership experience. Making sure customers achieve their goals is your goal. That passion for customer success makes earning long-term business relationships seem easy.
Some of the things you will be doing for us:
• Consult with customers to understand their business challenges and objectives
• Work cross-functionally with all departments to ensure perfect customer service and transactional execution
• Guide sales and customer success teams on the best approach to address our customers’ needs
• Ensure customers have properly built metrics-based marketing campaigns leveraging Tactile Marketing Automation
• Suggest improvements and expansions to our customers’ marketing programs
• Gain customer access and intimacy
• Communicate internally to ensure PFL’s services and product offerings evolve with customer needs
• Optimize customer lifecycle
• Coach, mentor and manage direct reports to achieve team and individual success
• Dynamic, self-motivated, high-energy team player
• Ability to build and maintain strong cross departmental relationships
• Advanced expertise in customer success, SaaS and marketing technology
• Ability to approach complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset
• Proactive in identifying issues and producing solutions
• Proven ability to lead success teams
• Unbeatable listening, verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent ability to develop and communicate a vision
The rest of the stuff:
Compensation based on experience. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, vacation, etc.