At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
This Mechanical Engineering Intern will have responsibilities such as:
- Assist Engineering Group Manager and Project Teams, with the research, development, design and testing of new and existing Delphi products
- Assure the accuracy and completeness of all files, engineering records, prints, drawings, and tasks of assigned projects
- Support existing projects by working with the team to determine goals, challenges, and processes for improvement
- Maintain high standard professionalism in attitudes and communication with fellow employees and customers
- Test prototypes and standard products and composing reports to document the results
- Participate in weekly or bi-weekly team meetings and intern events
Past interns have worked on projects that involved:
- Development and testing of Wireless Hybrid/Electric Vehicle Charging systems, products and processes
- Work with Tool Design group to learn design of metal stamping tools in NX-9 modeling software
- Develop 3D printing processes to improve efficiencies from prototype to production
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.