Join a Winning Team!
GSG and CommonWealth Central Credit Union are looking for just the right salesperson for a high volume territory who:
- Has demonstrated success selling comprehensive investment strategies, retirement, securities and insurance to individuals or families
- Has proven that they have strong desire and commitment to actively listen, review investment goals and develop appropriate recommendations
- Must find new business selling competitive financial services in a competitive market, developing strong relationships at multiple branches and developing business with members
- Has demonstrated the ability to ask for the appointment, qualify for opportunity and close business within 2 to 3 calls
- Has consistently and successfully grown a book of business by servicing and renewing member business while continuing to hunt and prospect for new business
- Is highly motivated, has great oral, written and interpersonal skills, is memorable, passionate, has an entrepreneurial mindset and works well with teammates
This Executive Financial Advisor will cover various branch locations in the San Jose, CA area. This advisor will have the advantage of working with the credit union’s member base to find new clients, so must have excellent farming skills. In addition, they will partner with branch staff to develop strong internal relationships to earn warm leads, referrals, and take advantage of the already-established credibility within the local community.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or closely related field
- Minimum 5 years financial services industry experience, preferably in a credit union or bank environment.
- FINRA Series 7, 66 or 65 license and California Life and Health Insurance License
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2208827
**Representatives are registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7