Presales is a critical part of the AdvizeX team. We work closely with our sales team as their technical partners in all the phases of the sales process - from evangelizing and demonstrating the technology to prospects, to answering any technical questions around our solutions and how they solve business problems. The presales team plays a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with AdvizeX reputation in the marketplace. We are the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers.
This job is for you if?
• You're interested in a meaningful job at a growing technology company where you'll work with a variety of technology solutions and be appreciated for doing your job well.
• When you see things that need improved you get working on a solution.
• You enjoy collaborating with highly skilled professionals with a passion for technology.
• You want to join a culture that embraces dynamic individuals with a focus on innovation.
A day in the life!
• Align with appropriate sales geography to represent Rolta AdvizeX Solutions
• Use knowledge of technology, products, processes, industry expertise and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on value of AdvizeX solutions.
• Use knowledge and understanding of AdvizeX OEM partners, such as VMWare, Dell EMC, and HPE, along with other relevant technologies to credibly and persuasively articulate the features and benefits of these products to the customer
• Build in-depth knowledge of clients' technical and business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into Rolta AdvizeX solution opportunities
• Act as the technical lead on complex proposals; conduct final review, edit proposals and approve technical content
• Determine how industry trends, OEM roadmaps, and advances in technology may impact the customer
• Develop successful relationships with Rolta AdvizeX sales team, partners and customers.
• Deliver quality documentation to support pre-sales efforts, including solution Bill of Materials, Configurations, and Proposals.
• Develop and propose technology solutions that meet customers' needs and functional requirements and are in alignment with Rolta AdvizeX customer strategy, delivery capabilities, and OEM partner relationships.
• Be available for some travel, typically 20% of time or less, and typically limited to short-duration trips for customer appointments and longer trips for training and/or conferences.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://ROLTAAdvizexTechnolgiesLLC.appone.com