|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Executive Coordinator will work directly with the Company Integrator and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative and strategic duties. The highly self-motivated individual needs to be capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. Ability to be resourceful, a good problem solver and organized is vital.
This role will also provide support to our Department Managers and Employees by assuring a steady completion of work is being accomplished in a timely manner. Determining creative ways to assist the Leadership Team to help them utilize their time better and be more productive. Motivated to implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion. You must be a highly motivated individual that helps ensure that meetings are efficient, deadlines are met and work is completed. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules is essential to the success of the Leadership Team.
What else should I know about this job?
- We offer fair pay based on experience
- Core Hours 6am – 6pm, we offer a flexible work schedule!
- Job specific training provided
- Team members are professionals. We encouraged you to take ownership and prioritize your responsibilities.
- You will have a voice. We'll rely on you for honest feedback and open conversation around concerns or ideas for improvement!
WHY JOIN RMS ROLLER-GRINDER?
We have an award winning CULTURE!
2016 Workplace Excellence Award Winner
2017 When Work, Works Award winner
Flexible and fun work environment
Grow with us! We will help develop your skills and give you the opportunity to achieve your career goals with education assistance!
We believe in, and encourage, a positive work-life balance
We offer great BENEFITS!
- Extremely Generous Paid Time Off
- 120 hours each year (prorated your first year) for full time employees. That’s 3 whole weeks…enjoy!
- PTO hours increase with years of service - at 5 years you'll have 5 weeks!
- 6 Paid Holidays and 8 hours of Paid Volunteer Time
- Prescription safety glasses and Safety boot reimbursement. Safety is a priority and our expectation is you leave work the same way you came into work!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, and EAP programs
- 401k with a company match!
- Company paid life insurance for full time employees
- Dave Ramsey Smart Dollar – We all want to retire someday. Focus on financial wellness with this great program. It's FREE!
- Company-wide Lunches (while you stay clocked in!)
- Employee Referral Bonuses! ($1,000)
- Annual company store allowance for RMS Apparel
- Company Contests & Team Building Events