|Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moving mobility forward
We are Aptiv – a new technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. Operating as Aptiv, we pioneered advances in the industry. Now, as Aptiv, we’re more dedicated than ever to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
Join our innovative team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing
the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life. Aptiv.com
About this position
The Capacity / Demand Manager will be in charge of:
- Prepare long term forecasts (18-24 month horizon ), sales projection for the site considering OEM market developments, market information, sales and customer inputs and any other source serving with relevant information.
- Prepare and analyze annual Budget and Revision sales projections.
- Regular reports to management (including Corporate) about the forecast development; sales projection and capacity planning.
- Drive capacity planning activities.
- If necessary participate in Divisional Demand Review.
- Filter irregular and unrealistic demand.
- Ensure that impacts of new potential businesses are incorporated in the demand plan.
- Highlight potential EOL (End of Life) products involving Sales and indicating the impacts into demand plan.
- Highlight potential GAP’s: demand exceeds capacity, demand is not covering capacity, propose GAP closing actions.
- Owner of Demand review meetings.
- Owner of IDP (Integrated Demand Planning) presentation file for executive meeting.
- Owner of Forecast Accuracy.
Keep regular contact with Sales & Marketing organization; Customer Service, Planning, Procurement, Program and Project management and Capacity Planning
Nice to haves (preferred qualifications)
- Knowledge of Automotive Electrical Architecture and vehicle layout.
- Knowledge of wire harness manufacturing.
- Understanding of wire harness components and materials.
- Molding knowledge.
- Mold Flow Knowledge.
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively.
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them.
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation.
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow.