Priority 1 Auto Group is continuing to grow and we are currently hiring an energetic, professional and motivated Part-Time Receptionist to join our team at BMW of Rockville! This position plays a key role in maintaining the stores reputation and image.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience, but we also welcome candidates with experience working in retail, customer service or hospitality/service!
2-3 days a week: 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
2 Sundays a month: 12:00 p.m – 5:00 p.m.
- Meet and greet customers in an efficient, professional, friendly and courteous manner
- Maintain a positive and ethical working relationship with all employees, manufacturers, lenders, vendors and customers
- Operate multi-line telephone system to receive incoming calls, determine nature of the call and direct caller to appropriate person or department
- Answer basic questions and general inquiries and take thorough messages
- Learn computer software and adapt to new technology
- Maintain superior customer service (CSI) through dealership culture
- Maintains cleanliness of the showroom, reception area, lobby and other areas
- Perform general administrative duties
- Set an example of professionalism through actions and appearance
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license
- Professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Previous cashier and/or receptionist experience preferred
- Positive attitude, responsible, organized and ethical
- Computer proficient
Priority 1 Benefits:
Medical, Dental ,PTO, Paid Holidays, Ongoing training and development, 401K
Priority 1 Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Prior to commencement of employment the company will obtain a background check, drug testing and verify prior employment. Driving record obtained (if operation of a vehicle required by position).