At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
This exciting opportunity is located at our Troy, MI location.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Develop forward/advanced control system algorithms for current and future propulsion technologies
- Analyze and interpret customer requirements for implementation as algorithm/system models
- Create functional requirements, system models, test plans, and instructions to define, validate, communicate, and calibrate algorithms
- Work closely with software engineers to optimize algorithm and software structure
- Validate that algorithm design performs to system requirements on simulation benches and test vehicles
- Maintain propulsion system and power electronics control algorithms to meet customer production program requirements
- Communicate with global application teams and customers to support proper use and application of designs
- Provide system requirements/specifications to drive component design to meet future control system needs
- Work with the component engineering teams to implement new components in an propulsion control system
- Flexibility to support domestic and international travel, up to 1 a year
- Fluent in English