Join the MINI of Baltimore Team! We are looking to hire an outgoing, technically savvy individual to be a Full-Time MINI Brand Ambassador.
Indirectly boost sales by providing a fun and informative experience to customers providing them with the right amount of product information to give them a good insight of the MINI Products.
- Pro-actively approaching clients in the showroom and discussing product information and facts.
- Providing customers with specific information about all MINI products.
- Ensuring all dealership staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard.
- Guiding clients to the Client Advisor when interest in product purchase is expressed.
- Creates a premium client experience. Identifies and anticipates customers’ expectations and needs.
- Adapts quickly to unknown situations, is flexible and willing to improve skills and competencies.Actively seeks solutions to problems and takes initiative.
- Must be 18 yrs. of age or older
- Acceptable driving motor vehicle record
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission
- Proven excellent customer service skills and likes to work with people.
- Passion for MINI products and technology.
- Identifies with and acts for MINI culture, brand, lifestyle, and values.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team oriented personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up to date with complex/technical/product information.
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications.
Priority 1 Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Prior to commencement of employment the company will obtain a background check, drug testing and verify prior employment. Driving record obtained (if operation of a vehicle required by position).