Right at Home, a non-medical in-home care and assistance agency which offers help in the client's home &/or in facilities, currently has an opportunity for an Experienced Caregivers or CNA in Lufkin, TX. If you have a positive attitude and caring heart, we want you on our team! We are looking for the best of the best and put the largest amount of resources into our team in an effort to achieve the highest level of care towards our clients! With the combined effort of our Regional Director, Care Manager, RN's, and Corporate Services team, we are the leaders in the industry! With Right at Home of Northeast Texas, you HAVE a voice, and you matter to us!
We're looking for:
- Willingness to take initiative
- Prompt responsiveness
- Caring hearts
- Friendly, outgoing personality
Rewarding Reasons to Work for Right at Home of Northeast Texas
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Shift Cancelation pay
- No hassle shift reporting by phone – no paper chasing
- Paid Training
- On the job training and Case-specific training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Direct Deposit
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
Job Duties Include:
- Performs assistance and activities as outlined in the Client's Individual Service Plan.
- Assists client in/out of power wheelchair as needed.
- Examples include, but not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, laundry, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Stand-by assistance and safety supervision.
- Provides assistance with PEG-Tube feedings as permitted by RN Delegation
- Personal care as needed for some clients including incontinence care and bathing assistance.
- Weekend availability is a plus but not required.
- On-going training provided with opportunities for advancement.
Improving the quality of life of those we serve!