Dassault Falcon Jet one of the most sought after brands in business aviation, has an exciting career opportunity for an Aftermarket Associate Engineer located in our Wilmington, DE facility. This is an excellent opportunity to successfully support customer requests and demands pertaining to aftermarket solutions. The Aftermarket Associate Engineer assists Project Managers in STC developments. Responsibilities includes in depth data research, problem analysis and formulation of technical solutions.
- As the first level response to customer requests, the Associate Engineer will categorize the customer requests, research existing documentation to formulate appropriate answers and seek help from colleagues if necessary.
- Monitor the customer experience through the STC email inquiries.
- Interface with different department to manage STC kits level and production
- Generate and update “Aftermarket Solution Commercial Summary” sheets gathering all pertinent information relevant to the sale of the Aftermarket Solutions offered.
- Identify repetitive customer requests needing a new solution developed or a process changed to improve customer experience.
- Monitor regulatory requirements and gain knowledge on Falcon aircraft architecture and systems.
- Assist Level 2 responders with STC documentation as required.
- Assist Project Managers with STC development tasks as required.
- Maintain fleet configuration status trackers.
NON-PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Update and maintain processes specific to Department functions
- Work with DFJC Marketing to promote STC Sales
- Special projects related to STCs and mods of aircraft as assigned by Management
- Identify potential STC projects.
- BS Degree (Aviation discipline preferred), from an accredited University
- Equivalent education may be considered
- Entry level position – internship in aerospace industry preferred
- Skills and abilities
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent People Skills.
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Fluency in French
- Working Conditions
- Typical office environment including a workstation, air conditioning and heating.
- Domestic and international travel when necessary to accomplish responsibilities (approximately 5% travel).
- Occasional requirement is to visit and inspect aircraft in hanger and components in vendor service shops.
- Work overtime as required to accomplish tasks.