BMW Rockville is looking to hire a professional, energetic and customer driven Service Writer/Advisor to join our team!
You are responsible for our guests check in & out experience, recommending services, writing repair orders, estimating final cost and communicating with our service Manager and team! This position plays a key role in maintaining our dealerships reputation and image!
***Ideal candidates will have previous experience working in an automotive dealership, but we also welcome candidates with experience working in retail, customer service or service/hospitality!
- Greet guests and address guest’s questions and needs promptly and professionally
- Collaborate with technician and guest to identify required services using vehicle’s service history & supporting documentation
- Advise customers on necessary/suggested services and costs; advise of any current special promotions available
- Compute cost of replacement parts and labor
- Coordinate with the Service Manager, Shop Dispatcher or other service personnel and communicate with customers and technicians regarding repair work. Determine time of completion. Deliver or send vehicle to technician and indicate time promised for delivery.
- Ensure comprehensive re-delivery check of customer vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and that all items identified for service/repair have been completed as scheduled
- Meet our dealership’s standards for repair order production
- Valid Driver’s License
- Acceptable motor vehicle record
- Must be 18 yrs. of age or older
- Professional and well-groomed appearance
- Above average energy level
- Excellent verbal, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with customers, vendors and employees while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
Priority 1 Benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Ongoing training and development
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR and drug screen