- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screen.
- Must be able to pass all Michelin Retread required training
- Previous experience in a manufacturing preferred.
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be goal oriented and able to consistently meet quality and production requirements.
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to work night shift.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is frequently required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to walk and sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.