Dexter ATC Field Services is looking for a LDAR MOC Specialist for the Gulf Coast Region based out of the Sulphur, LA area.
This is an LDAR Specialist trained to manage MOC, Missing Tag Inventory, and client tagging procedures. Involves assessing resources required to complete a task, performing tasks, and tracking status of tasks. This is a milestone job role required to attain Project Coordinator. This is a local travel job that may require more extensive travel in the future.
Education & Qualifications:
- *Basic knowledge of LDAR Database tools for changing/adding new components, and advanced knowledge of LDAR Database field computer (Mobile) software. (Minimum 1 year experience with LDAR software.)
- Trained and competent user of Piping &Instrumentation Drawing (P&ID). (Minimum 6 months experience.)
- Competent user of Microsoft Office products. (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook)
Accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain accuracy of MOC Log.
- Maintain status of LDAR inventory related projects. This includes missing LDAR component tag inventory, RFS, TOS, MOC, and new components without MOC.
- Assess resources required to complete outstanding LDAR inventory related projects and communicate to direct supervisor.
- Submit work plan that includes tasks to be completed and schedule as requested.
- Implement MOC changes in field that affect LDAR program.
- Efficiency of Motion & seeks opportunities to save time/money ethically.
- Organized and meticulous especially concerning work forms & paperwork.
- Professional Appearance and Presentation with client and Dexter personnel.
- Detail oriented with good critical thinking.
Dexter ATC provides industrial clients in the refinery, petrochemical, oil & gas, biofuels and ethanol industries with air quality consultancy services ranging from leak detection and repair (LDAR) to air permitting. This includes rule applicability, program development & implementation, regulatory negotiations, and maintenance services.