1. B.A. Degree in a social science field or equivalent years’ experience working in residential setting with this or a similar population, OR two years’ full-time experience in a residential setting or working with the population served. B.A. Degree and work experience strongly preferred.
2. Meet the minimum training and experience requirements of CA’s Division of Community Care Licensing.
3. Demonstrated understanding of the developmental milestones of children or youth to provide care, treatment and services.
4. Demonstrated cultural responsiveness in working with diverse families and communities.
5. Clean driving record; current CA Driver’s License required, or ability to obtain within 10 days after hire.
6. Basic computer and keyboarding competence with the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and/or competency with electronic clinical documentation systems.
CHECK OUT WHAT OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE!
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (PPO or HMO options)
Employer matching 401(k) retirement plan
Employer paid life insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account (both medical and dependent care)
8 Paid holidays
21 days of Paid Time Off