The PM position manages and leads the coordination of activities of an internal team and vendor partners to provide complete support to the client for all project requests. A successful candidate has an ability to communicate clearly with all parties involved in a project, including key stakeholders, internal customers, team members and vendor partners and lead a project team around a common set of goals. This role requires the ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service, teamwork, and attention to detail in order to insure client satisfaction. Must be able to deal with conflicts while maintaining professionalism and focus on the project goals. This role reports directly to the team Senior Project Manager. This role is on our Accounts team which is dedicated to one of our larger Seattle based clients. All projects are within the client's North America real estate portfolio.
Team Summary: The Move & Launch team focuses on new building launches and large team moves within our client's real estate portfolio located in Boston, MA. Projects will occur around the Boston area. Team members must be available evenings and weekends as needed for successful management of projects.
• Demonstrates ability to lead designers and vendors for delivery of MAC (Moves, Adds, Changes) including special projects, and systems and ancillary furniture projects.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously from inception to close out.
• Responsible for developing and managing scope, schedule and budget for each project.
• Manages all facets of project management including design and test fit drawings, building and site requirements, schedule, procurement, quality & risk, and vendor performance.
• Provides measurable and timely response to client inquiries, work requests, and concerns.
• Communicates directly with client to define project goals and provide reports on project status and variances.
• Identifies project resources from pre-qualified lists and conducts request for proposals; completes bid analysis for approval.
• Collaborate with the SPM to develop and lead a project team of key stakeholders, internal team members and vendor partners who meet the deliverables of the project.
• Demonstrates capability to read and understand project documents including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, construction and furniture drawings, client work requests, vendor proposals, mechanical, electrical, and data management documents and building infrastructure documents.
• Conduct onsite field audits before, during and after completion of project.
• Develops and maintains complete knowledge of vendor service and material capabilities. Complete understanding of vendor processes and deliverables.
• Oversee the project administrative processes and maintain accurate project documentation files in a timely manner.
• Facilitates project meetings and insures that all meetings are accurately documented and distributed.
• Track and manage project issues and resolutions.
• Required to manage own projects while supervising direct reports.
• Will assist the company in growing accounts horizontally and vertically by outstanding project delivery, client service, process improvements and support.
• Actively participate in real estate industry organizations within the local community.
• Actively support the internal team that focuses on business development.
• Models professionalism and core company values
• Other duties as assigned.