Position: Creative Name Developer
Have you ever dreamed of creating names for a living? Naming drugs, consumer products, medical devices, or companies? Now's your chance to become the brain behind the name.
Brand Institute, Inc., the global leader in name development, seeks a creative, driven and dedicated individual for an entry level position on our in-house creative team.
Our clients are mostly pharmaceutical companies, but we also have a significant presence in the consumer/B2B space. Potential candidates should have excellent communication skills, a strong knowledge of the English and Mandarin languages and must be able to work in the downtown Miami area.
Since this position includes the creation of pharmaceutical brand names, a degree, background or propensity for science, biology or chemistry is potentially beneficial, but not a position requirement.
Creative Name Developer Responsibilities:
- Create compelling names for products, services, companies, etc. on deadline.
- Act as leader for an assigned region, managing regional project work and functioning as liaison between regional directors and the creative team
- Develop creative briefs, prepare naming deliverables, and handle any other branding requests as assigned.
Requirements for Creative Name Developer:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in one of the following fields: Creative Writing, English, Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, Linguistics, Copywriting, Communication, or related field
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be able to speak, read and write in Mandarin and be able to translate easily between Mandarin and English.
Helpful but Not Required:
- An understanding of creative strategy, brand positioning and/or a fundamental knowledge of the Pharmaceutical / Medical Industry
Brand Institute offers excellent benefits and a 401(k) package.
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and would make a great addition to the Brand Institute Creative Team, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Visit our website at: www.brandinstitute.com