Under general direction, the Senior Manager - Retail is responsible for the development, resourcing and delivery of Retail portfolio of programs and services for WECC to ensure its success in the marketplace.
Primary & Essential Responsibilities
1. Oversee and direct multiple high-dollar programs impacting the success of the programs and services offered by the organization to include:
2. In collaboration with Strategic Development and Client Services, participate in the development of program innovations and new business development
3. Build relationships both internally and externally to ensure WECC remains competitive in the marketplace through the following activities:
4. Manage the assigned department:
5. These responsibilities are not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned from time-to-time.
Essential Skills and Experience
Preferred Skills and Experience
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://WECC.appone.com