Manage PETA's use of the Engaging Networks platform in order to maximize its potential for the online advocacy, fundraising, and email marketing programs.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Become an Engaging Networks product expert. You will be the go to person on PETA's unique use of the Engaging Networks platform and the integration points with PETA's other applications.
• Act as the Engaging Networks primary point of contact at PETA.
• Manage all open bugs and change requests from PETA related to Engaging Networks. You'll keep track of the requests, keep tickets up to date, help research, ensure that issues get resolved and closed out in a timely manner.
• Manage feature requests from PETA to Engaging Networks. You'll champion their usefulness to PETA and see every request through to a resolution.
• Act as the project manager on some technical projects related to Engaging Networks, while coordinating closely with other PETA subject matter experts.
• Stay abreast of new features and releases from Engaging Networks and proactively determine which ones can be used by PETA, then see those ideas through to completion.
• Network with other non-profit organizations using Engaging Networks and actively participate in user-message boards.
• Act as a facilitator between Marketing, Development, Interactive Media Group (IMG), and international affiliates to ensure that all groups are communicating about Engaging Networks, making the most of the product, sharing innovative ideas, and working together to resolve issues.
• Compile weekly status updates for management across multiple departments.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
• 2 - 3 years of experience as a product manager or in a similar role
• Experience using Engaging Networks or another online advocacy, fundraising, and email marketing tool
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to anticipate problems, identify opportunities, and initiate proactive approaches
• Strong organizational skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail
• Experience with data analysis and reporting
• Commitment to the objectives of the organization