Are you looking for a career that will make a positive impact?
Join the Franklin Management Resources/I am Boundless team!!
We are looking for a Regional Director to join the FMR/I am Boundless team.
This position provides overall direction and leadership to the operations of the Boundless West Region.
Currently this consists of Day Services and Behavioral Health Services with anticipated and expected growth into residential and other integrated services for people with complex needs.
The Director is responsible for creating an atmosphere that provides for continuity of quality services and clear direction and expectations to all employees related to the company's mission. The Regional Director implements the philosophy, policy, procedures, systems and strategic goals set forth by the senior management team while maximizing the highest level of customer service to the community, client families, clients and referral sources.
Boundless is a non-profit agency with over 30 years experience working with individuals with disabilities and their families.
This position will report directly to our VP of Programs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
1. Identifies and acts on opportunities to help and support associates, individuals served, and families where needs can be met between departments. Always looks for creative ways to serve individuals cross departmentally and in new geographic areas.
2. Partners with the CEO and Vice President to develop and execute quarterly marketing plans and actions that ensure established targets are achieved. Collaborates with internal subject matter experts, leadership and the CEO to develop strategic initiatives that drive new business.
3. Operate Boundless West Region business and operations, create and oversee financial budget and budget planning for integrated operational services and generating positive operating results. Assists in development and management of the operating budgets for each area. Provides staff with regular oversight throughout year regarding how operations are matching budget expectations.
4. Assists staff in the utilization of appropriate techniques for effective assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation of programs. Coaches and teaches staff how to communicate with their associates to determine their needs, as well as the needs of the individuals/families served.
5. Supports interdisciplinary team in area by listening to concerns and suggestions and by providing follow-up and feedback in a timely manner. Identifies and discusses with administrator, clinical manager, and other appropriate associates ways to improve work processes, efficiency, and quality.
6. Maintains policies and procedures for each department. Ensures management practices are addressed in allareas - from confidentiality and compliance to training and internal controls among others.
7. Negotiates contracts and monitors the performance of subcontractors performing any/all services for the Boundless West Region.
8. In conjunction with the Director of Revenue and Reimbursement, oversees all communication with DODD regarding paid and unpaid claims including, but not limited to: creating and electronically transmitting DODD Waiver claim billing files; electronically retrieving DODD paid claims files; overseeing the location, correction and resubmission of paid claim billing errors.
9. Represents Boundless West Region Services in any audits or provider compliance reviews conducted by staff or representatives of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities, or any County Boards of Developmental Disabilities. Respond to any findings, prepares and fully implement any plans of correction.
10. In conjunction with the Vice President of Programs and/or the Vice President of Advancement & Communications, the Regional Director will market and expand Boundless integrated services to Montgomery and surrounding counties in the Region.
11. Plays a key role in business development with responsibility to identify, market, and develop new service opportunities in collaboration with Leadership Team. Builds relationships with referring providers, case managers, therapists, administrators and organizations to increase awareness of services and promote business opportunities.
12. Helps develop new business opportunities in new and existing markets as needed outside of the region.
13. Participates in committees and task forces as appropriate.
14. Development and implementation of strategic plans and goals that reflect our priorities while improving opportunities and the quality of services to individuals and stakeholders.
15. Oversees annual needs assessment for the program.
16. Ensures all rules and regulations are abided by under all governing bodies for Boundless services. Collaborates and participates in quality assurance programs, assessments and accreditation.
1. Personnel Management.
2. Focus on Needs of Individuals Served.
3. Ethical Conduct.
5. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
7. Teamwork Orientation.
8. Detail Oriented.
This position is directly responsible managing all staff employed at Boundless West Region.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is required to expand services within the surrounding counties, but primarily local during the
business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected for meetings and trainings at the Corporate office in Columbus.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with business or program related fields
2. At least ten years of full-time, paid work experience in business management and the provision of services to individuals with developmental disabilities which includes responsibility for the following functions: personnel matters, supervision of employees, program services, and financial management
3. Excellent computer skills - including spreadsheets and word processing tools - and ability to learn new programs expeditiously.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. 15 or more years of experience in the provision of services to individuals with developmental
disabilities which includes responsibility for the following functions: personnel matters, supervision
of employees, program services, and financial management.
2. Master's Degree or LISW
3. Experience with Advisor software.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
The candidate must be flexible with the growth of other waiver services as Boundless expands services in Montgomery and surrounding counties.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.